Bridal sessions are way more popular now. For this session, brides would have portraits taken with their wedding photographer a few weeks or months before the wedding in their full wedding attire, complete with hair and makeup. The portraits are then sent as gifts to the family and sometimes displayed at the wedding. Bridal sessions have become a tradition now.
Bridal sessions are on the rise nowadays as they are incredibly multipurpose. Photographs taken during Bridal Sessions also works as wonderful keepsakes.
Now if you are a bride to be and asking yourself do you need one or not. Stop worrying and here are a few reasons why you should opt for a bridal session:
• Scheduling a bridal portrait shoot with your photographer will give you the opportunity to see exactly how you’ll look and it allows you the opportunity to make desired changes prior to the big day.
• Brides make changes to their hairstyle or make up for the big day.
• You may notice a few things during the bridal sessions, so it really can be so helpful to see yourself fully dolled up in your wedding dress before the big day.
• It would ensure you’re not looking back at wedding pictures saying “why did I do that?
• It also frees up some of our time on the wedding day, as the wedding day portraits are always a little bit of a race against the clock.
• A bridal portrait shoot is a win-win situation for both you and your photographer. Your photographer learns which poses work best for you and what techniques to use to get the best quality pictures.
• You get a relaxed and stress-free vibe during the bridal session which helps to explore how to become comfortable in front of the camera and how to interact with your photographer.
• You’ve invested a lot in your dress. You should have pictures that showcase you in the attire at various locations.
• Incorporate props such as antique cars, vintage parasols, unique backdrops, large accessory pieces or even animals.
• Ask your planner or photographer to help you style a shoot that reflects your personality and interests.
• There will be so much less to worry about on your wedding day when you’ve already seen yourself in your full attire. It will make the pre-wedding jitters go away.
I believe that’s all the convincing a girl needs!